The Astillero Euskalduna ( Shipyard Euskalduna ) restaurant is located in the city of Bilbao, in a privileged area on foot estuary, near where Euskalduna shipyards were located until it closed in 1984 due to the industrial crisis.
Today it has been converted into a quiet and tourist entertainment area, housing the Maritime Museum Bilbao Estuary and its flagship crane "La Carola". In this magnificent setting is the Astillero Euskalduna, a real island of tranquility where you can enjoy a traditional and casual dining, with the best views and the good atmosphere of Bilbao restaurant..
How to get:
- Subway: San Mamés Station, Exit Sabino Arana.
- Tram (Euskotren): Euskalduna Station .
- Train: Olabeaga Station , líneas C1 y C2.
- Bus - Bilbobus (Urban Bus): Sagrado Corazón Station, number 56, 62, A3. Line18 (San Ignacio – Zorrotza), 85 (Zazpilanda – Atxuri), 88 (Kastrexana – Indautxu) y G6 (Altamira/Zorrotza – Plaza Biribila).
- Car: From the A-8 motorway, take the west entrance (Avda. Sabino Arana) to enter Bilbao. At the roundabout take the Sacred Heart second exit, and leaving behind Euskalduna bridge, take the next exit towards Olabeaga.